About the kit
Cancer Screening Kit
Our Cancer Sequencing Panel targets 94 genes and 284 SNPs that have been previously linked to a predisposition to common and rare forms of cancer such as leukemia, osteosarcoma, breast cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, and skin cancer. This assay is performed using genomic DNA isolated from human peripheral whole blood specimens.
The test is intended to identify the variants that are associated with cancer. It is performed as a pre-symptomatic genetic test in order to determine whether persons with a family history of a cancer, but no current symptoms, has gene alterations associated with the disease. The test can also be used for post-symptomatic genetic testing to gain evidence to confirm variants of association to cancer.
We recommend receiving Genetic Counseling both before and after testing to better educate yourself about the procedure, benefits, limitations and possible consequences of genetic testing. Although consulting is not necessary to purchase a kit.
- Purchase Cancer Screening Kit
- Your results report will contain a custom formulation based on your results
- After several weeks you will receive a Micro RNA Kit to test for efficacy and for gene healing expression
- Modify the formulation and test again of necessary
Already have a diagnosis?
- Skip the screening and order a custom formulation HERE
- Order a Micro RNA kit and have the formulation tested for efficacy and gene healing expression
- Modify and test again if necessary
Already taking Cannabis for treatment?
Order the Micro RNA Kit
Modify current formulation accordingly.